I love to read. I always have. Many of you may even know me because of a digital book club I began many moons ago. I have read a great deal of literature, but I wanted to share with you some that have impacted me the most. These include all genres, so take what you enjoy, take what you need.
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- Harry Potter - JK Rowling
- How Not To Die - Dr. Michael Gregor
- The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
- The Art of Communication – Thicht Naht Hanh
- The China Study - T. Collin Campbell
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking – Susan Cain
- Braving the Wilderness - Brene Brown
- I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn’t) – Brene Brown
- Taking the Leap – Pema Chodron
- Age of Anger - Pankaj Mishra
- Milk and Honey – Rupi Kaur
- The Untethered Soul - Michael A. Singer
- You Are A Badass - Jen Sincero
- Scar Tissue - Anthony Keidis
I am deeply committed to my growth. It's all an inside job. I encourage you to invest in your growth, in your expansion. Invest in you.
Always learning, always growing. Always reading.
Please share with me, here in the comments or via Instagram, the books that have been the most influential in your life.