Cauliflower Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- ½ cup frozen berries (I used strawberries here)
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup coconut shavings
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 2 dates
- 1 ½ cup nondairy milk of your choice
Place all your ingredients in the blender and blend on high. Stop and scrape down the sides, blend again until desired consistency. I like to top mine with puffed cereal, cacao nibs and chia seeds!
This makes quite a large amount of smoothie, it keeps me full for hours and is very low in sugar! The healthy fats are what maintain that full feeling for longer. I have been loving this for breakfast lately, it has helped me curb all of my late night snacking cravings. Start your day with a big breakfast full of this goodness!